Article 13 sets out matters pertaining to the Convention’s Financial Mechanism consisting of the GEF Trust Fund and the Specific International Programme. COP-4.2 is to consider Agenda Item 4(2) Financial resources and mechanism.
This deep-dive information session will provide an opportunity to consider the documents prepared for COP-4 and the overall agenda item in more detail. It will further provide an opportunity for questions to be clarified and exchange as Parties see fit to enable the preparation of Parties ahead of the in-person meeting in Bali.
- 4/9: Update on matters related to the Global Environment Facility (GEF)
- 4/9/Add.1: Executive summary of the report of the Council of the GEF
- INF/7: Report of the Council of the GEF
- 4/10: The eight replenishment of the GEF Trust Fund
- 4/10/Add.1: Update on the eight replenishment
- INF/8: Eight replenishment: draft programming directions and strategic framework
- 4/11: Overall report on the Specific International Programme (SIP)
- 4/11/Add.1: Governing Board of the SIP
- 4/13: Executive Director’s report on strengthening the SIP
- 4/12: Review of the financial mechanism